Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

DUI TLS 350 Dry Suit XXL w/ Boots & Hood AS NEW!!
CaptJack - 7/06/2009 1:31 PM
Category: For Sale
Replies: 0

Please see my equipment page for pics of this suit. I could not get them loaded to view on this ad.
This is a drysuit I have had for many years, BUT HAVE NEVER USED.
It is AS NEW!!!!
I kept it stored in a plastic storage container in my dive locker, out of the elements and away from creepy crawlers.
"Perhaps the most popular model in DUI’s extensive line, the TLS350 strikes a great balance between durability, flexibility and affordability: - Sport Diver Magazine 5/08
Price today at several online dive shops = $1,978.00
I got it as a warranty replacement for another suit I had made. I never did like diving in dry suits, and after having gone through two more wetsuits I have decided I will never use this suit. So here it is for you! Everything works great on it. There is nothing wrong with it. The zipper still even has the little string that had an information card on it.
When I obtained this suit I did try it on, and had to trim a tiny bit of the material from the wrist cuffs to get my hands in. Believe me, there is plenty of sealing remaining (I barely got my hands in and out!). The zippers are perfect, I don’t remember even using them when I tried on the suit.
The wrist and neck cuffs are in great condition. There is no checking or deteriation of any of the material anywhere that I can find.
It is an XXL. If you have questions about the fit, please visit DUI’s website to view their sizing chart to determine if it will fit you. I will not accept returns based on fit.
It comes with a pair of brand new size 14 DUI boots and an XXL hood. All never used and in perfect condition.
The suit seems to have been made in July 2000
email: Jack [ at ] CaptainJacks.Net
Located in Novato, CA. 22 Miles N of GG Bridge
$900 obo
Happy to ship, I take paypal