Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

SPAM
DolphinDancer - 4/13/2011 10:07 PM
Category: Ads & Offers
Replies: 5

I can not understand how this would be sent to me on my messages on dive buddy isn.t there any filters in place. PRIVATE EMAIL: mrslzhou@yahoo.com

May the peace of God be with you! I am Mrs. Laura Johnson; I was married to Mr. Zhou Johnson. Who worked with Kuwaitembassy here in Cote d’Ivoirefor nine years before he died in the year 2007. We were married for eleven years without a child, He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days and before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he made a secret deposit with a Private Finance institution sum of ($3. 5MILLION US D0LLARS) And recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke). Presently this money is still in the Finance institution. Having known my condition, I am in need of an honest Hearted Individual that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late husband to help less privileged people, orphanages, widows and propagating the word of God. I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this fund, and I don’t want in away where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this fund. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.

Write back to me as soon as possible because any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose, Hoping to read from you soon. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Private Finance institution. I will also issue you an authorization letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund to enable the company transfer the money to your country. I am anxiously looking forward to your response.

Subscribed
Greg - 4/14/2011 9:09 AM
Just let me, Becky or any other db moderater know about spam so we can remove the profile.
Subscribed
badintexas - 4/14/2011 10:04 AM
Absolutely! Just let us know. As Greg mentioned, our awesome moderators, Greg and I watch DiveBuddy closely to make sure this junk isn’t sent however, occasionally an idiot gets in. We’ll take care of it right away though. Take care!!
Subscribed
csemenko - 4/14/2011 10:49 PM

Is it possible for a spam bot or virus to use someone’s legitimate divebuddy profile to send e-mail? Like one you see hit inboxes in offices which blast out spam to everyone in your contact list...

Just a random thought on the matter.
Subscribed
csemenko - 4/14/2011 10:49 PM

Is it possible for a spam bot or virus to use someone’s legitimate divebuddy profile to send e-mail? Like one you see hit inboxes in offices which blast out spam to everyone in your contact list...

Just a random thought on the matter.
Subscribed
diverdown53 - 4/19/2011 4:15 PM
I get this stuff all the time!!!!! I would a billionaire 50 times over with all the "dead" relatives I have worldwide, and the millions they have left me!!!! lol

Kathy

www.kirkscubagear.com