Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Mexico? IberoStart
John_giu - 5/03/2012 5:27 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 5

OK, So I won a Caribbean vacation, well in fact, my wife did and figures she might as well take ME.

So what IberoStar Mexican resort would you choose as the best (NON-DIVING SPOUSE) and best diving?

Or choice two. let her and my daughter go to Mexico and I go to Bonaire.... just kidding it’s going to be Mexico.

Thanks

John
Rich-D-Fish - 5/04/2012 7:08 AM
I think IberoStar has a resort in Cozumel. Seems like a no brainer. Lucky you!
LatitudeAdjustment - 5/04/2012 7:58 AM
You might want to sign her up for some snorkeling trips to keep her and your credit card out of the shops in Cozumel while you are diving or that free trip will cost you a fortune :)
Subscribed
John_giu - 5/04/2012 11:42 AM
She’s up for snorkeling from time to time, we’ll see how it goes
"look at all the money I saved you when I went shopping Honey" If she wanted to save me money she would have stayed home. LOL... You can’t figure it out, I’ve tried, it’s called LADY MATH. And NO it doesn’t work at the Harley shop!

UPDATE the choice is Cancun or Rivera Maya.
Greg - 5/07/2012 4:57 AM
The IberoStar in playa del Carmen is very nice if you want to dive the cenotes. Otherwise, I would choose the one in Cozumel, better downtown area for walking/shopping. Use SeaRobinCozumel as your dive charter, they are great. Tell them Greg from DiveBuddy sent you.
Subscribed
John_giu - 5/15/2012 3:01 PM
Destination update.

I found out today that it will be Cancun. Any suggestions?