Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

New Dive Location - The Azores
jav - 11/12/2012 10:19 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 4

Hello Everyone

I wanted to introduced myself. i am living in california and just returned from a trip home , i had been away for 15 + years. it has become one of the top places in the world to dive. it is known now as the hawaii of the atlantic. Thats why i now have property there now in diffrent locations just for divers. i have worked with local businesses to get even better pricing. So if you want a killer diving vacation at the best prices ever ? contact me

the Azores, one of the worlds last hidden locations, caves, lava tubes, wrecks, whales, dolphins. you will love it and you cant miss it.
Greg - 11/13/2012 7:59 AM
Can I move there! Looks amazing. I have to be honest, I had no idea where the Azores was located so I checked out Google maps, boy is it out there. Closer to Portugal than the United States.
LatitudeAdjustment - 11/13/2012 9:50 AM
I had a dive buddy go there on business and she loved it.
dalehall - 11/13/2012 11:17 AM
I was stationed there in 86-87 with the Air Force at Lajes on Terceira.. It was beautiful there.. Only, I wasn’t a diver back then.. Missed opportunities.
zen - 12/14/2012 8:03 PM
I would love to hear more and I am putting together Yogis and divers for interesting dive trips. Look forward to hearing from you. Marcie