Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Donsol Diving - Philippines
dirtguy49 - 12/18/2012 11:52 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 1

I was set up next to these folks at the DEMA show in Las Vegas last month and I am now interested to visit their site during my next trip out to the PI.

The prime attraction here are the Whale Sharks and Mantas along with the other great dive sites.

They have a contact office in San Francisco that can set you up with airfares, transport and a total dive package.

http://www.donsolecotour.com/

If you need more info, drop me a note.

Agojo - 12/18/2012 3:12 PM
Hey Ed,

We are headed here in Feb & Apr, check the dates I sent you. If you book through the ecotours you will pay a premium vs booking your own hotel/diving. We booked through ecotours (ecotours is a booking agent only) last Jan. and paid about $150 extra which got us a personnel guide from our hotel to the tourism office and back to hotel which isn’t needed, Donsol is very small, one road on the beach. Don’t recommend going in Jan either, only 1 shark in the bay the end of Jan.

Vitton and Woodland Beach Resorts, Donsol, Sorsogon, Philippines Anne is the manager and will put you in contact with dive operator.

Do not stay at Woodlands, it is there older first hotel and very run down. Vitton is new and great, plus very close to the tourism office where you get on the boat.