Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Dacor regulators for sale
Cane12548 - 7/31/2013 5:10 PM
Category: For Sale
Replies: 2

My wife is days away from giving birth to our first child and I have a few things I need to get rid of before Aiden is here. That being said, I have two regulator sets I need to sale and will sell them cheap.

The first one is a Dacor Viper with matching octo. It is set up with an LP hose and an Aeris Atmos Pro air/Nitrox computer with an analog pressure guage. Both stages of the regulator are an in excellent condition and the comupter works great, just needs batteries. The set also comes with an individual padded zippered carrying case.

The second one is a Dacor Eagle Pro (1st and 2nd stage) with matching octo. It has an LP hose and an Aeris 300G air/Nitrox computer with analog pressure guage and compass. Both stages of the regulator are an in excellent condition and the comupter works great, just needs batteries. The set also comes with an individual padded zippered carrying case.

I’m asking $350 for each or $600 for both. If your interested let me know and I can send you pics. If necessary, shipping can be negotiated. Thanks.
Subscribed
taxman - 8/05/2013 6:35 PM
I would be interested in a pic. Wanting to upgrade on some older equipment.

Robert Phillips
Subscribed
HadtoGo - 8/22/2013 1:48 PM
If still available send me pics. Thanks