Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Hello to my friends at Dive Buddy!!!!
SeaPony - 8/26/2013 4:06 AM
Category: General
Replies: 6

Hello to ALL!

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello. I have been sick for almost the better part of the last month and in the hospital for almost the last 2 weeks with respiratory issues. Trying to recoop fast so I can get back to diving. Can anyone update me on whats been going on and has anyone been anywhere or dove anything exciting recently?

Rachal
Subscribed
Nitediver - 8/26/2013 5:12 AM
Sorry to hear tat you’ve been ill!

glad to hear you are on the mend as well

Lots of diving going on here.

Get well soon.
havoc - 8/26/2013 5:44 AM
Went to Lake Murray in OK. Bad vis but some very friendly fish at ’wreck cove’. I should start posting my pics.
Other than that CSSP is the usual hang-out spot. They put in a new boat (the one I pointed out to you last time that was near the treasure hunt). CSSP has gotten very busy and the vis has been really bad. Still, met some new people and made new friends.
Subscribed
GenVette - 8/26/2013 6:33 AM
Get better soon!
Subscribed
badintexas - 8/26/2013 8:25 AM
Hey Rachal! Glad you’re feeling a bit better! You couldn’t just fix yourself? hehe. I wish Greg and I could report a few exotic dives but we can’t. We went tubing in New Braunfels last weekend and it was packed but so much fun! Again, if you head this way.. let us know!
Subscribed
UWnewbee - 8/27/2013 7:11 AM
Get well and dive soon!!!
Subscribed
aggiediver69 - 8/28/2013 12:25 PM
Sorry to hear that gal...planning a trip to still house hollow in the next few weeks...you wanna go???