Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Diving the Red Sea - March 2014
DiverCarlos - 1/22/2014 12:23 PM
Category: Travel
Replies: 1

I have a group going to the Red Sea in March 2014 and have some last minute space open. We are staying on the new Red Sea Aggressor and will be doing two different itineraries, one week to the southern Red Sea and one week to The Brothers, Daedalus, and Elphinstone in the central Red Sea.
Cost is only $1499 per week including all meals and up to five dives per day.

Week of March 22-29 is the southern Red Sea itinerary going to Fury Shoal and Ras Banas areas. At this time there is only one female share and one male share cabin available for this week.
The week of March 29 - April 5 is the central Red Sea itinerary to The Brothers, Daedalus, and Elphinstone. This week has eight spaces left.
Most of the group is doing back to back weeks and both itineraries and it is also possible to come in for the March 29 trip and stay on for the April 5th trip that would repeat the southern Red Sea itinerary and this way you can do both trips if these later dates work better for you.

Flights can be done through Cairo or you can fly right into Hurghada (HRG) for easy van transfers to the ship. I can assist you with flights and Egypt hotels if you need some help.
We are have a two day side trip to Luxor and Valley of the Kings set up that can be done before the dive trips.
If you are interested in going on any of the weeks please contact me asap as space is filling up fast.
CRBecker@comcast.net
Carl
Subscribed
DiverCarlos - 3/05/2014 11:39 AM
UPDATE: The week of March 22-29 is completely sold out and we have a great group of divers booked on this trip.

The week of March 29 to April 5 has only four spaces open and this is a fantastic deal at only $1499. The itinerary is: The Brothers, Daedalus, and El Phinstone.

We have found lots of flights at decent prices on Turkish Air through Istanbul and then non-stop into Hurghada. Examples Houston to Hurghada roundtrip, only $760. Many other US cities for $1000 or under.
Hotel rooms in Hurghada right on the Red Sea for before and after stays are as low as $35 a night for rooms at the Hilton or Marriott!

If you want to go contact me asap and I will get you booked and help you out making air reservations.
Carl
CRBecker@comcast.net
954-481-3509