World Christian Scuba Diving orginization South East
Sonnylynnvick75 - 4/07/2014 9:14 AM
Category: General
Replies: 2

I’m a member of the World Christian Scuba Diving Originization but, there is not a southeast chapter. the closest thing is midatlantic which is way too far north. I was curious if anyone in the southeast might possibly be interested in helping me setup a chapter of some sort. I’m a youth director and sunday school teacher, I just don’t have much time to set one up by myself.
ScubaGrunt - 4/09/2014 4:58 AM
Greetings,

I’m presently stationed at Marine Corps Base 29 Palms, California but my family is in the Camp Lejeune, NC area. I hope to get back there within the next year or so. Please keep me in mind as I would be interested in helping you out then. Take care and God bless.

Danny
Subscribed
Sonnylynnvick75 - 4/09/2014 5:00 AM
From ScubaGrunt: Greetings,I’m presently stationed at Marine Corps Base 29 Palms, California but my family is in the Camp Lejeune, NC area. I hope to get back there within the next year or so. Please keep me in mind as I would be interested in helping you out then. Take care and God bless.Danny

Great to hear Danny. Hopefully we can have one established by then and you would be able to join in and help as soon as you return. Thank you for serving in the military and I greatly appreciate all you do. God bless.