Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Wanna dive in FL 4/26?
WannaGoDiving - 4/24/2014 6:58 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 7

Anybody want to dive in FL this Saturday? My Saturday is pretty much open at this point, so anywhere within a few hours drive of Rotonda, FL works for me.
Subscribed
Greg - 4/25/2014 6:13 AM
For last minute dive buddy requests like this...you’re better served if you perform a member search on the area you want to dive, then send a few divers private messages.

I hope you find a buddy!
Subscribed
tshark - 4/25/2014 1:49 PM
I have spots for sunday we usually go out of venice? Boat dives not beach dives gas split
Subscribed
WannaGoDiving - 4/25/2014 4:16 PM
From tshark: I have spots for sunday we usually go out of venice? Boat dives not beach dives gas split

That sounds great tshark, but I have a divemaster class on Sunday that will most likely take up most of the day. Pretty much all of my Saturdays and Sundays until the end of May are booked with my divemaster classes. This Saturday is the exception. After I’m done with these classes I would love to go out with you and split the gas! I’ll shoot you a message when these classes are done.
Subscribed
WannaGoDiving - 4/25/2014 4:23 PM
Thanks iancognito! I’m on the Southwest coast of FL right by Boca Grande. It looks like Boynton Beach is a little over 3 hours, so it’s within reason. I appreciate the referral, I’ll have to check them out.
Subscribed
tshark - 4/25/2014 5:43 PM
No problem I can usually dive during the week to if we can find others to help with expenses Dive Master is brutal lol good luck I am glad mine is behind me now I wouldnt want to do it again.
Subscribed
WannaGoDiving - 4/29/2014 6:26 PM
@tshark - my weekdays would be limited to evening/night dives for the most part. The earliest I could probably get to the water would be 6:30p.m. on a typical weekday. If you want to do an evening dive sometime, let me know.