Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Back from Fort Myers beach!
Sonnylynnvick75 - 7/07/2014 9:54 AM
Category: Travel
Replies: 2

Just got back from Fort Myers beach where I spent a week. I was able to get 3 dives in in between all the activities I had planned. Saturday the 28th of June I had a charter with Reel1up fishing and dive charters. I was fortunate enough to go on my first spearfishing trip and also secure in my 14th and 15th dives. I took 3 sheepshead over 12 inch longs between two dive locations, not missing a single shot and had an amazing time. I was able to knockout my first Saltwater dives, boat dives, and spearfishing dives at once. I had a wonderful adventure and just felt the need to let everyone know. Oh, I also got tired of carrying my dive gear in multiple bags and such so as soon as I got home I invested in a stanley 50 gallon tool chest which now loaded is incredible!
Eric_R - 7/07/2014 4:28 PM
Great to hear you had some good dives.
Subscribed
airsipper - 7/14/2014 7:50 PM
I keep my Stanley 50gallon geared up and ready. It’s a great way to keep everything organized and mobile.