Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

PHILIPPINE on February 2015
JuliaNT - 8/31/2014 5:04 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

I am looking for a Dive Buddy to do some dives in Boracay (for sure) and other philippine islands (maybe). Now I am choosing which island to go except Boracay. I will be in Philippine on February 2015.
Subscribed
nudibranch18 - 9/15/2014 8:57 AM
Hi.. Consider Puerto Galera, Mindoro. There are plenty of marine life. I always dove there.
Subscribed
JuliaNT - 9/15/2014 9:23 AM
Hi ) Thank you very much for advice. I need another one: what are streams there? I have read they can be strong at some places.
Are you going to Philippine on February? I will be very glad if it is so! ))))
Subscribed
nudibranch18 - 9/17/2014 10:12 AM
Hi.. There are over forty-five dive sites available around Puerto Galera where you can see a wide variety of marine life. Not all of the places have strong current. Yes I will be there, I lived in the Philippines and I dove there most of the time. :) If you need some infos I will be glad to assist you. Thanks for considering Philippines as your next dive destination. See you around..
Subscribed
JuliaNT - 9/18/2014 9:41 AM
Hi..I am very-very glad you live in the Philippines )
My name is Julia. I am from Russia. I have OWD certificate and 5 open water dives. So I’m beginner and I need a buddy.
Unfortunately my friends (who are not divers:)) have decided to go to Coron first and then to Boracay.
I really need to know your opinion about dive sites there. Maybe is one of these sites interesting for you? It would be great! Or maybe I would go to Puerto Galera by ... I don’t know by what:)
Thank you for your help. I hope we will see...)))