Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Boca/Jupiter, Sep 28-29, let’s do this!
ScubaDoo83 - 9/10/2014 10:10 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

I’ll be in Boca/Jupiter area on the 28th and 29th of September on my way down to Key Largo. I have dives planned in the Keys but I don’t have anything lined up for these two days. If you’ll be in the area hit me up!
Subscribed
Cameron - 9/11/2014 11:37 PM
Diving today (Friday) just south of there. I’ll let you know how it goes. If it goes well, I may be up to do a drift dive with the same charter while you’re here.

Cameron
Subscribed
ScubaDoo83 - 9/12/2014 9:13 AM
Are you expecting trouble? lol

Anyway, hope everything this goes well and that you’re available to dive during those two days. Let me know!

Also, how much does this charter cost? Is the boat packed with divers? Can we do multiple dives on one outing?
Subscribed
Cameron - 9/13/2014 3:36 PM
I can do a charter on the 29th. Charter was $65 per person. 2 tanks two, one for each dive. Current was ripping and I sucked air that day but loved it. Went to breakers north and flower garden. You can look up sites for pics on this site.

$65 is for trip only...tanks etc are more. I went with Ocean Quest charters. Boat was in decent shape..there were 8 total divers with some being students. My buddy and I did our own thing.

I’ve gone woth Jim Abernathy’s SCUBA Adventures as well. Great boat. Same price.

Let me know and I can schedule.

Cameronluedke@comcast.net
(772) 834-1904
Subscribed
Cameron - 9/13/2014 3:51 PM
They have a dive they do "the corridor". Quick one tank dive with current along four wrecks. Dive two is a different site. Been wanting to do it but I can go any time so I’m open to anything.