Raja Ampat October 31 to Nov 16, 2014
DiverCarlos - 9/18/2014 9:11 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 3

I will be traveling to Raja Ampat via a liveaboard and arriving at sorong pier on Friday October 31. There is a small group of four of us that are going out to Palua Mansuar and staying at the Raja Ampat Dive Lodge for the week. All are very experienced divers and great photographers. There is room for four more people if anyone wants to join us for the week. Price is about $2400 for the week with all meals and diving, and round trip boat transfers from Sorong (SOQ). On Nov 7 I am heading over to another island in northern Raja Ampat and staying until Sunday November 16. There is room for a few more people if anyone wants to come along. If interested in either or both parts of this trip send me a note and I can get you more details.
Carl
Subscribed
LiQue - 10/13/2014 8:30 PM
Hi Carl, how are you?
I’m Angelique from Jakarta Indonesia.
I’m planning to go to Raja Ampat on oct 31 till nov 2 for work and wud like to extent till nov 6 to dive.
I see that you have a diving trip during that time.
is it possible for me to join for only 3 days? That is 3-5 Nov.
if so, how much is the price?
tell me more about the group and dive operator please.
thank you so much before.

regards,
Angelique
Subscribed
DiverCarlos - 10/14/2014 4:26 AM
Hi Angelique,

Having a great time diving in Lembeh this week.
Where in Raja will you be working?
I know there is room at Raja Ampat Dive Lodge but the problem is getting from Sorong to the resort on Palua Mansuar island. They run their normal transfes on Fridays and private transfer are very expensive, around $600-$700 US. There is a public ferry to Waigeo that is only about $14 each way and then it may be possible to be picked up there. Send me your travel info directly to CRBecker@comcast.net and I can see if there is a good option for you.
Right now it is four divers/photographers and I have two additional airline pilots that are also trying to confirm the days off to join us.
Carl
Subscribed
LiQue - 10/18/2014 5:59 PM
Hi Carl,
I’ve sent an email to you about this.
Really hope to join your group on 3-5 nov.
I can come to mansuar myself on nov 3.
but i need a boat back to sorong on nov 6.
i hope it fits you schedule :)

Regards,
angelique