Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Great Deal in Bonaire!!
seaturtle504 - 10/02/2014 1:55 PM
Category: For Sale
Replies: 0

I still have my hotel rooms in Bonaire available, which would make for an awesome and CHEAP getaway in November! One member of this site is interested (Hawkeye54) but he hasn’t found a buddy to split the room with yet. The room has 2 beds, so it’s perfect for a buddy.

I’m only selling the rooms because I got a new job where I couldn’t be gone as long as initially planned. Unfortunately, the rooms I bought were non-refundable, but I found a service online that allows people to sell the room and change the reservation name to another person (I pay them a fee to do this if the room sells). The reservation is completely in the buyer’s name, and I don’t even get paid by the site until after your trip. The name of the website is RoomerTravel.com in case you want to look it up.

I have 2 different rooms available at Eden Beach Resort. My pricing is $45/night, which is a HUGE discount (over 50%).

Room #1: Nov. 15-18, 2014 roomertravel.com/hotels/kralendijk-hotels/eden-b...ort.h124296/43849658

Room #2: Nov. 18-24 roomertravel.com/hotels/kralendijk-hotels/eden-b...ort.h124296/43849660

Both of these are Superior rooms, meaning they are a step above the standard room. They have 2 beds, air conditioning, in-room wifi, kitchenette, safe, and TV.

I hear their dive shop on site is excellent, and they offer unlimited shore diving packages.

If you are interested in buddying up with Hawkeye54, please send him a message!