Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Trip to Caribbean in December ’14
SeaMarmot - 10/15/2014 9:40 PM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 2

Looking for a dive buddy for a week long trip in December or late November. Need to use up vacation time before end of year.

Open to any place in Caribbean or Central America that has warm water. Not interested in Live aboards.

I am a kinda new diver who likes to take photos, Nitrox certified.
Subscribed
SeaMarmot - 10/16/2014 8:25 PM
This is the kind of trip I am interested in. 7 nights in Bonaire, 6 days of 2 tank boat dives, plus unlimited shore dives for $1013/person includes breakfast.

sportdiver.com/travel-deals/7-night-dive-package-divi-flamingo

With the puddle jumper from Curacao at $111 and airfare to Curacao around $800 (from Denver) that makes total cost around $2000 plus whatever you spend on meals.

I am very flexible about location, Roatan, Saba, Cozumel, etc., exact resort, and dates. Anyone interested?
Subscribed
BGDIVER1 - 10/28/2014 1:46 PM
Hey seamarmot,
I’m doing Bonaire solo. I am diving with another guy the 1st week, and you are welcome to join.

Traveling solo to Bonaire 11-29 thru 12-13, 2014. Will be diving, have truck to get around. If your in need of a dive buddy, or coming solo yourself, send me an email. bgdiver1963@gmail.com Staying Happy Holiday Homes, 650.00 for the week for your own 1 bedroom apartment, shore diving 150.00. I’ve been there 12 times, so I know my way around.
Thanks. Brian