Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Looking to get atleast 8 more guys to dive the stolt or Algol mid February
NORTHEAST - 11/25/2014 10:25 AM
Category: Buddy Wanted
Replies: 4

Hi me and my dive buddy are looking to put together a crew of 10 guys it more to either dive the Stolt Degali, Algol, Resor, or the Mohawk. The only boat that will be sailing through the year will be the "Gypsie Blood" out of NJ. I spoke with the captain last night and he said for the stolt and the Algol he will need 10 guys minimum to make the trip. If anyone is interested please let me know. Me and my dive buddy just dive the stolt 2 weeks ago and it was awsome. I dove doubles and he dove a single 130. A Drysuit would be a must. Weather will play a huge factor in diving this part of the year. Again please let me know of any of you are interested.
Subscribed
pharo - 12/01/2014 4:37 PM
Any idea the pp cost for the trip ?
Subscribed
NORTHEAST - 12/02/2014 5:29 PM
Yea it’s 100 per person plus a 20 dollar tip so 120 a head.
Subscribed
po - 1/03/2015 8:27 AM
Im interrested, let me know how youre doing on this please...
Subscribed
NORTHEAST - 1/03/2015 9:11 AM
Hey well so far it’s me my dive buddy and you now that you are interested. The boat would be the gypsie blood out of nj. He needs atleast 8 guys to head out there and weather permitting. Not saying that we would need 8 but the boat as a whole