Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Rescue/Recovery Divers & Lifeguards Needed In Georgia - ASAP
Diveflorida - 4/14/2015 1:38 PM
Category: Jobs
Replies: 0

Have you ever heard of these crazy Obstacle Course Races? You know ~~ Like TOUGH MUDDER RACE, SAVAGE RACE, WIPEOUT RACE, ROC RACE.....The list goes on and on.
Would you like to be a part of the medical/safety team?
Are you or do you know an EMT, Paramedic, Nurse, Lifeguard, Rescue/Recovery Diver, SwiftMud? Looking to make a little money while having lots of fun and working with like minded people? Then you want to keep reading :-) If so I have an interesting opportunity for you.

Read below..If you are interested you will find my information below also, contact me and let’s get you on the roster! You are sure to have a fantastic time and make life long friends!!

Currently I am trying to staff a race in Dallas Georgia to provide medical and water safety at a 1 day Savage Race! This is the race of all races on the OCR circuit.

Ready to create a lifelong memory?
It’s more than just a race. It’s about setting personal goals and smashing them. It’s about pushing your limits to defeat the world’s best obstacles. It’s about teamwork and friendship. It’s about the amazing people you will meet on the course. It’s about the mud, the fire, and the Facebook pics. It’s about creating the memory of a lifetime.

The constants will face
25+ Challenging Obstacles~~43 FT. Height of Colossus~~1,500,000 Gallons of Water~~60,000 Pounds of Ice~~65 Tons of Steel & MUD IN THEIR UNDERWEAR & EVERYWHERE ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF

Are you intrigued and want to work....

Description/Instruction
Pay: Your pay will be indicated on your contract!!!
You must be 18 to apply. Sorry....
If you think this fits you go to
medspanhealth.candidatecare.jobs/
Put my name in the how did you hear about us area
Felicia Berg
Phone: 727-222-3430
After you fill your ap out
Click on Current Openings
Now Click on Events
Click on Savage-Dallas, GA APR 18
Go to either EMT or to WATER...Of course Divers go to Dive
Fill that out.....
Remember to let me know you are doing it so that I can be sure to save you a spot on the roster
SPACE IS LIMITED & YOU ARE PAID!! CALL ME FOR DETAILS!!
Then summit documents. Continue :-) Remember to watch you email. You will need to sign back in after accepted and fill out your contract.