DiveBuddy.com: a social community for scuba divers

Tens of thousands of scuba divers use DiveBuddy for everything related to scuba diving, not just finding a new dive buddy. With educational scuba articles, in-depth forum discussions, amazing underwater photos, detailed dive sites and more...DiveBuddy.com is a wonderful resource for every type of scuba diver.   Features  |  Join Now

Join DiveBuddy.com

Meet new scuba divers, maintain a virtual dive log, participate in our forum, share underwater photos, research dive sites and more. Members login here.

Becky and I in Cozumel 2009

Becky and I in Cozumel 2009 by Greg.

Lionfish
Sea Krait
bradchase’s Profile Photo
downdownpabs’s Profile Photo
Nelson Bay
Moorish Idol
Sea fan
Look at the Surface
Anchor Chain
2023 Upper Midwest Scuba & Adventure Travel Show

2023 Upper Midwest Scuba & Adventure Travel Show

Will Scuba Diving Hurt My Ears?

Will Scuba Diving Hurt My Ears?

Scuba Earth
Photo Recent Dive Site Comments
Wsuarez - 3 days ago
I went scuba diving here on 5/19/2024. Average viz: 71-80ft/22-24m. Water temp: 81-85°F/27-29°C....
Wsuarez - 3 days ago
I went scuba diving here on 5/18/2024. Average viz: 71-80ft/22-24m. Water temp: 81-85°F/27-29°C....
joe_bird - 3 days ago
I went scuba diving here on 5/19/2024. Average viz: 26-30ft/8-9m. Water temp: 76-80°F/24-27°C....
QuarryDriver - 5 days ago
I went diving at the coal docks last summer, it’s marked as designated to dive at from the scuba shop there.. I can’t pull up the site here on this page to mark a dive as well as the north shore tug wreck....
fisharefriends - 5 days ago
5/16/24 the wind finally settled down a bit and vis was up to about 10 ft 5/17/24 vis about 4ft Just can’t get that nice vis I we had a few years ago. If you’re okay with low vis, this is a good site to dive just about any time without worrying about...
AJP - 5 days ago
I am looking for a dive buddy to search for sea horses and frogfish. I know the bridge fairly well so I have an idea of where they are. I am looking to go this Saturday the 17th?...